Breaking a pattern is an energy of push in terms of you need to exert a force. Not to be confused with a demanding and unnecessarily forceful energy that breaks through walls from frustration, it’s a push motion in terms of propelling you through the energetic wall.
First comes awareness of the pattern. That is, if you are willing and able to allow the awareness to surface of what it is you’re in truth holding yourself back from. Then it’s up to you to decide if you want to break free of it.
Breaking patterns is all about Self. Breaking through the wall to where you want to be. Not being kept in a place to learn, or to wait while other things come into play. No this is about Self. It’s about your own internal patterns and as such you will be made aware of the theme of the pattern. It will get louder the closer you are to breaking free or the closer you are to be able to let it go.
It doesn’t have to be a difficult process where you require others for help. No, it’s a matter of being aware what it is you don’t want to face, the energy in truth, and sitting with that awareness and looking at the energy and deciding if you’re now willing to face it. There will be subconscious programming that will keep you in the pattern until you are ready to let go, but once you are aware of it, that is when the force is required. It’s taking action in a small way to get you past the inertia or the program that’s holding you back. It’s taking action despite what the stories that you have told yourself you needed in the past.
It’s about taking a different action.
- If your pattern is one of sickness, you make a step toward something you desire despite the sickness.
- If your pattern is creating chaos around you to distract you, you pick one small thing to focus on and focus wholeheartedly on that.
- If your pattern is creating drama in relationships to prevent you from feeling the true love that is there, then you find something of love that you can open up to.
- If your pattern is creating confusion, you feel one thing that you are sure about and you focus the energy on that.
- If your pattern is one of over-thinking, do something to get into your body and feel for the truth.
- If your pattern is over-concern for other people’s problems, find the worth in yourself and nurture that.
- If you’re pattern is avoiding or running away, try staying with the discomfort and feel it. Perhaps there’s no action at all required, this may be the time where you surrender and stand two feet strong exactly where you are, allowing things to unfold for you.
- If your pattern is seeking outside of yourself because you don’t believe the truth of your own heart, then you step away from one thing that you have relied on as a crutch and take the chances based on your own intuition.
You may get it wrong but in the process you will learn. You may bump up against frustration but in the process you are shifting from what you once relied on to a new energy.
The key is really the building of the new energy. Its finding and focusing on that one thread, and building the energy from there. Despite all the old stories and energy that you needed in the past. That is why it is described as force. Not brute force, but forcing yourself to do one small thing despite what is physically, mentally or emotionally going on for you. It’s doing something different, shifting the energy, and focusing on that. This will help you move forward, and it will help you face the fear that is holding you in the pattern in the first place. Once you face the fear the power of it becomes diminished. You gain personal power and are released from your shackles.